1) In the 1932 movie Freaks, a beautiful trapeze artist marries a sideshow freak for his money. What kind of freak is her husband?
2) What actresses play Annabel Andrews in the 1976 and 2003 versions of Freaky Friday?
3) Stephan Fatsis’ book Word Freak documents the competitive world of what game?
4) She’s a very kinky girl — the kind you don’t what?
5) What NBC series, which ran for 18 episodes, was about the high-school experience of Sam and Lindsay Weir?
6) What crime author wrote Freaky Deaky, as well as Get Shorty, Rum Punch, and Out of Sight?
7) What current comic strip’s title character takes his name from one of P.T. Barnum’s freak show exhibits?
8) A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything in what 2005 nonfiction best seller?
9) Grady Stiles, who had the deformity ectrodactyly, performed in sideshows under what stage name?
10) On December 9, 1979, what song by CHIC replaced “You Don’t Bring Me Flowers” on top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart?
Average score, out of 16 teams: 6.63.
2) Jodie Foster, Lindsay Lohan
4) take home to mother
5) Freaks and Geeks
6) Elmore Leonard
7) Zippy the Pinhead
9) Lobster Boy
10) Le Freak
Round 6 at the Old Pequliar on February 6, 2007.