1) Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman spend three minutes nibbling on each other between bites of chicken in what Hitchcock movie?
2) At the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards, Madonna kissed Britney Spears and then what other woman?
3) When Prince performed “Kiss” at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, he changed “you don’t have to watch Dynasty” to “you don’t have to watch” what risque sitcom?
4) In the TV movie Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park, which band member has super strength and the ability to breathe fire?
5) In 1994, in a controversial episode, Roseanne kisses what female guest star?
6) Some people hear “‘scuse me while I kiss this guy,” but Jimi Hendrix actually sang “‘scuse me while I” what?
7) Alfred Eisenstaedt’s famous photograph of a sailor kissing a nurse on VJ day was originally published in what magazine?
8) Hershey’s Kisses were all chocolate until 1990, when Hershey’s released kisses with what?
9) Brokeback Mountain, Hustle and Flow, Just Friends, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, or Sin City: which film won Best Kiss at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards?
10) The Cole Porter musical Kiss Me, Kate is based on which Shakespeare play?
Average score among 13 teams: 7.23.
2) Christina Aguilera
3) Sex and the City
4) Gene Simmons
5) Mariel Hemingway
6) kiss the sky
9) Brokeback Mountain
10) The Taming of the Shrew
Round 5 at the Old Pequliar on Feb. 27, 2007.