1) Which of these is the only Muppet that wasn’t voiced by Jim Henson: Count Von Count, Ernie, Guy Smiley, or the Swedish Chef?
2) In The Monster at the End of This Book, what is the name of the monster at the end of the book?
3) Jim Henson sometimes claimed that “muppet” was a combination of “puppet” and what other word?
4) What media company bought the Muppets in 2004?
5) What long-running television show had a recurring feature in its first season devoted to Muppets in the Land of Gortch?
6) What Muppet series debuted on HBO on January 10, 1983?
7) What song, sung by Kermit, reached #25 on the Billboard Hot 100 in November, 1979?
8) As a Swedish Chef, the Swedish Chef likely put together many “sandwich tables” — the literal translation of what Swedish word?
9) Rumor had it that Jim Henson didn’t see a doctor when he contracted his fatal case of pneumonia because he was raised in what faith?
10) In 2004, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker were voted Britain’s favorite cinematic scientists, defeating what science fiction character?
1) Count Von Count
5) Saturday Night Live
6) Fraggle Rock
7) “The Rainbow Connection”
9) Christian Science
10) Mr. Spock
Round 2 at the Old Pequilar on March 20, 2007.