I’ll quote you a bit of nonsense. You tell me the name of the work it comes from.
1) Klaatu barada nikto
2) Oo ee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang
3) They dined on mince, and slices of quince, Which they ate with a runcible spoon
4) All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe. (Specifically, the title of the poem.)
5) riverrun, past Eve and Adam’s, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.
6) Crabalocker fishwife, pornographic priestess, Boy, you been a naughty girl you let your Knickers down.
7) Solakadoola menchicka boola, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo.
8) There’s a letter called YEKK. And the YEKK is for Yekko
Who howls in an underground grotto in Gekko.
These Yekkos love echoes, and this is their motto:
“For best Yekko echoes, try Gekko, our grotto!”
9) Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
10) Toora loora toora loo rye aye
1) The Day the Earth Stood Still (the Evil Dead quotes were homages — DtESS came first)
2) “Witch Doctor”
3) “The Owl and the Pussycat”
5) Finnegans Wake
6) “I Am the Walrus”
8) On Beyond Zebra!
9) “Get a Job”
10) “Come on Eileen”