1) From 1944 to 2001, Smokey Bear said “Only you can prevent forest fires.” Since April, 2001, Smokey says “only you can prevent” what?
2) If you dial 443-4567 in Seattle, you’ll hear Russ Leatherman say what five words?
3) “Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars,” urged Casey Kasem at the end of what radio show?
4) According to Simone de Beauvoir, “housework, with its endless repetition: the clean becomes soiled, the soiled is made clean, over and over, day after day” closely resembles the torment of what mythological figure?
5) What American actress remembered in 1984, “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.”
6) Steve Allen coined the question “Is it bigger than a breadbox?” in 1953 as a panelist on what long-running game show?
7) “In space, no one can hear you scream” was introduced as the advertising slogan for what movie?
8) According to New Yorker cartoonist Peter Steiner, “on the Internet, nobody knows” what?
9) Gloria Steinem said “a woman reading” what “feels a little like a Jew reading a Nazi manual”?
10) Dirty Harry first says “Go ahead, make my day” in what sequel?
2) Hello, and welcome to Moviefone.
3) American Top 40
5) Shirley Temple
6) What’s My Line?
8) you’re a dog
10) Sudden Impact
Round 5 at the Old Pequilar on July 17, 2007.