Round 6 at the Old Pequliar on October 7, 2008
1) Originally titled Three Rivers, what 1993 action film about Pittsburgh police chasing a serial killer was so bad that Bruce Willis apologized for its existence to the movie-going public?
2) To save money while filming Nixon, Oliver Stone leased the Oval Office set built for what 1995 romantic comedy?
3) After starring in four period pieces in a row, Winona Ryder “really wanted to wear blue jeans for a change,” so she decided to take a role in what contemporary 1994 comedy?
4) What 1996 thriller based on a 1993 novel by William Diehl earned Edward Norton his first Academy Award nomination?
5) What 1993 thriller directed by Wolfgang Peterson is the last film Clint Eastwood starred in that he didn’t direct himself?
6) A 66% freshness rating on rottentomatoes.com means that what 2007 romantic comedy, his followup to Good Luck, Chuck, is Dane Cook’s best-reviewed movie so far?
7) Nicolas Cage plays Danny Aiello’s younger brother in what 1987 romantic comedy?
8) According to Premiere magazine, the 73rd best movie line ever is “”I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen” from what Seattle-based 1989 comedy?
9) “Wallace Beery. Wrestling picture. What do you need, a roadmap?” That question comes from what movie?
10) What actor or actress appears in all nine of these films?
1) Show ▼
2) Show ▼
3) Show ▼
4) Show ▼
5) Show ▼
6) Show ▼
7) Show ▼
8) Show ▼
9) Show ▼
10) Show ▼