Round 7 at the Old Pequliar on Feb. 2, 2009
1) The success of the documentary Spellbound helped greenlight what similar 2006 drama, which was the first DVD sold at Starbucks?
2) What 2004 drama features the most recent performance by a Best Actor Oscar winner playing someone with a physical handicap?
3) Adaptations of The Valley of Horses or The Mammoth Hunters did not come soon to a theater near you after what 1986 prehistoric fantasy flopped at the box office?
4) Scarlett Johansson’s husband has Kumar as an assistant in what R-rated 2002 college comedy?
5) Musicians Alicia Keys and Common both made their feature film debuts in what 2007 action film about a magician turned mob informant?
6) What 2004 comedy features this quote from Lance Armstrong: “You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I’m sure you have a good reason to quit.”
7) A recent commercial for Guitar Hero features Heidi Klum parodying an iconic dance scene from what 1983 coming-of-age comedy?
8) What 1985 teen comedy features comedian Rich Little providing the voice of a Korean character who learned to speak English by listening to Howard Cosell?
9) What 1984 comedy, released in a special Panty Raid Edition on DVD, has characters “adjusting the telemetry of a 32-foot titanium javelin to accomodate [someone]’s limp-wristed throwing style”?
10) What actor or actress do all nine of these movies have in common?
1) Show ▼
2) Show ▼
3) Show ▼
4) Show ▼
5) Show ▼
6) Show ▼
7) Show ▼
8) Show ▼
9) Show ▼
10) Show ▼