Round 3 at the Old Pequliar on April 7, 2009
Trivia meets wordplay. I’ll give you three definitions. You tell me what word or term all three of them could define.
Example: an after-dinner cocktail, a kosher insect, and a synonym for padawan? Grasshopper.
Got it? Here we go:
1) a kind of Republican, a presidential birthplace, and something you might put on pancakes
2) a sketchy version of the lottery, a crime drama, and a book of the bible
3) Barbie’s younger sister, an employment agency, and a shade of green
4) one of Pee-wee’s friends, a kind of chick, and what Alabama is the heart of
5) something a bird does, a Lonesome Dove character, and to name the pocket you’re shooting for
6) a Yahoo! website, a haircut, and something the Simpsons might drink
7) a boxing measurement, a measure of audience size, and a toothbrush
8) one of Beetle Bailey’s brothers in arms, a bet in roulette, and a white fudge candy bar
9) an obsolete Chrysler car, a Carpenters album, and Alaska’s sister
10) Morse code for “e”, part of a URL, and an Animaniac
1) log cabin