Round 7 at the Old Pequliar on April 7, 2009
1) Two Seattle detectives swap trivia questions while keeping an eye on a lovely waitress in what 1987 movie?
2) Because of Madonna’s involvement, what 1985 drama filmed in Spokane was renamed Crazy for You in several countries?
3) What 1988 film “Based on true events in the life of Frank Dux” features Jean-Claude Van Damme competing in the Kumite, “the secret contest where the world’s greatest warriors fight in a battle to the death”?
4) “The first casualty of war is innocence” was the tagline for what Oscar-winning 1986 film?
5) Kiefer Sutherland, star of the real-time 24, plays a sinister voice in what 2003 suspense film also told in real time?
6) Following one in 1956 and one in 1978, what 1993 science fiction film starring Gabrielle Anwar was the third adaptation of a novel by Jack Finney?
7) What 1986 sequel won an Oscar for its star 25 years after the original movie, in which he also starred, was released?
8) Because Nicole Kidman injured herself while filming Moulin Rouge, Jodie Foster took over the lead in what 2002 thriller?
9) What 1999 mafia film features a score by The RZA, a copy of Rashomon, and extensive use of homing pigeons? (Half point for the short title, full point for the whole thing)
10) What actor or actress appeared in all nine of these films?
1) Show ▼
2) Show ▼
3) Show ▼
4) Show ▼
5) Show ▼
6) Show ▼
7) Show ▼
8) Show ▼
9) Show ▼
10) Show ▼