Round 7 at the Old Pequliar on May 5, 2009
1) What 2003 Best Picture nominee featured scenes shot at Kentucky’s Keeneland Race Track and New York’s Saratoga Race Track?
2) In 2003, Madonna won Razzies for Worst Supporting Actress for Die Another Day and for full-on Worst Actress in what remake directed by her husband?
3) Members of The State created what 2001 parody of summer camp films, which featured SkyLab and a talking can of mixed vegetables?
4) What 2002 comedy/drama was based on an autobiography with the subtitle The Amazing True Story of the Youngest and Most Daring Con Man in the History of Fun and Profit?
5) Kevin Spacey threatens to shut down Christmas because he didn’t get a Superman cape when he was a kid in what 2007 comedy?
6) What 2006 invasion-from-space film features Jenna Fischer in a small role because her husband, the director, knew she’d always wanted to play a zombie?
7) What 2008 comedy was the second-biggest bomb of Eddie Murphy’s career after The Adventures of Pluto Nash?
8) As a screenplay, what 2008 comedy was called Big Brothers, then Little Big Men, before its final title was selected?
9) A group of employees at SmartTech uncover a surprising secret about one of their coworkers in what 2005 comedy?
10) Who appeared in all nine of these movies?
ANSWERS (no peeking)
1) Show ▼
2) Show ▼
3) Show ▼
4) Show ▼
5) Show ▼
6) Show ▼
7) Show ▼
8) Show ▼
9) Show ▼
10) Show ▼