(Offer only good if you’re coming to the Old Pequliar in Seattle for trivia tonight, Feb. 2.)
One team who sends me the correct answer to this question will win a free pitcher of beer courtesy of me, your host for the evening:
Where in Seattle does it pay to know the difference between green, yellow, orange, light blue, dark blue, and purple?
Send your answer to james [at] quizquizbangbang.com. I’ll choose one person/team with the correct answer at random and announce before the quiz.
Details on the quiz:
What you need to know:
- Sign up starts at 7:45; first question is read at 8:00.
- There are only two rules: Donâ€™t cheat, and donâ€™t be a dick.
- The quiz is 81 questions (8 rounds, 10 questions each), and almost always features two picture rounds, an audio round, and a movie round.
- Itâ€™s a deal: $5 for a team of up to 5 players, and just $7 for a team of 6. The bar doubles the pot, so first place usually wins about $100, and second and third place teams also get cash.
- The team in fourth place at half time wins a free pitcher of beer.
See you tonight.