What do these actresses have in common?
Note: Other actresses qualify for the list; I cherry-picked seven from a larger-but-still-not-all-that-large pool.
Answer (or guess) in the comments. Your prize? Public glory.
Come back tomorrow for the answer.
That question, again: A 1984 hit by Queen inspired the name of what contemporary chart-topping artist?
Round 5 at the Old Pequliar on Feb. 5, 2008
Average score: 7/10 (9 teams)
Each answer includes an element from the periodic table, either on its own or as part of a longer word.
1) What subcompact car replaced both the Plymouth Sundance and the Dodge Shadow?
2) What is the second most abundant element in the universe?
3) What traditional pasta recipe do some people believe gets its name from its popularity among charcoal makers?
4) What British rock singer was given a Zoroastrian funeral after dying of AIDS in 1991?
5) In Disney’s The Fox and the Hound, what’s the name of the hound?
6) What series did Raymond Burr star in after Perry Mason ended?
7) Microsoft Word calls it “line spacing,” but what’s the technical term for vertical spacing between lines of type, based on the days of the printing press?
8) In “The Great Computer Caper,” Arnold from Diff’rent Strokes accidentally commits treason with Ricky Stratton, a character on what sitcom?
9) The British pop band Thompson Twins took their name from supporting characters in what Belgian comic book?
10) It’s biocompatible, it’s become easier to work with it, and an example was featured in The Abyss, so wedding rings made of what metal have become increasingly popular in the last 20 years?