Featured as round 1 at the Old Pequliar on July 7, 2009
1) Get a look at the Transamerica Pyramid, drive the “crookedest street in the world,” and eat dessert in Ghirardelli Square in what city?
2) Tour the Molly Brown House Museum, Coors Brewery, and a branch of the US mint in what city?
3) To take in the Tech Museum, tour the Winchester Mystery House, and see the original state capitol of California, you need to go where?
4) SEE the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Historical Site! The original Erie Canal Harbor! And Niagara Falls! All when you visit what city?
5) You can catch a live show at First Avenue and 7th Street Entry, stop by the largest literary and book arts center in the US, and watch the North Star Roller Girls tear up the track in what city?
6) Where should you go to tour the World War II destroyer USS Kidd, visit the Shaw Center for the Arts, and see the tallest state capitol building in the US?
7) If you’ve toured historic Quapaw Quarter, see the Central High School National Historical Site, and stroll along President Clinton Avenue, where have you been?
8) If you want to see the Sedgwick County Zoo, the original Pizza Hut, and the birthplace of Cessna, were do you need to go?
9) If you want visit the western edge of the Great Basin to attend a hot air balloon race and see the birthplace of Harrah’s Entertainment, what city is your best bet?
10) Visit the Hayden Planetarium, the International Center of Photography, and Grant’s Tomb in what city?