Buffy questions for all! Happiness for some!
- Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of two actors to appear in all 144 episodes of Buffy. What costar, who appeared in 208 episodes of a later sitcom, is the other?
- Although Buffy is Buffy Summersâ€™ full first name, the name â€œBuffyâ€ is usually considered a nickname for what perennially popular girlâ€™s name?
- What Kevin Smith player, director, and one-time reality show producer made brief appearances in the original Buffy movie as well as an episode of Angel?
- One of movie-Buffyâ€™s life goals is to marry Christian Slater. He never appeared on the show, but he did appear in what 1994 slayer-free vampire movie?
- What actor who later played the lead in a different, non-Buffy-related Joss Whedon show auditioned for the role of Angel?
- What other show still airing in the late â€™90s had been set at Torrance High School before its characters graduated?
- The character design of the Gentlemen, the creepy bald villains from the silent episode â€œHush,â€ were partly inspired by what creepy bald animated gentleman?
- Vincent Kartheiser plays Angelâ€™s son Connor, but is now better known for being a regular on what current TV series?
- Buffy and her friends who battle the supernatural take their informal nickname from what Hanna-Barbera cartoon with a similar premise?
- â€œWitchâ€ is the first and â€œBeer Badâ€ is the last of eight episodes in which what does not appear?